Temporary Full-time (School Term Only)
Long Service Leave Replacement
1 May to 25 August 2017
Loreto Nedlands is an Order Owned single-stream co-educational Catholic primary school catering for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. Our committed and enthusiastic staff work closely together to provide a collaborative and supportive learning and teaching environment that liberates, empowers and motivates students to use their individual gifts with confidence, creativity and generosity in loving and responsible service.
Applications addressed to the Principal are invited for the above position from suitably qualified and experienced persons. This position requires a proactive, organised and experienced Administrative Assistant, for a position that encompasses aspects of front desk reception, marketing/communications and associated administrative duties.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Ability to perform reception and secretarial duties effectively
- A high level of interpersonal/communication skills
- Display a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality
- A high level of written communication skills including sound proof reading skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience and competence in Microsoft Office – Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and competence in Maze Version 8 database and SEQTA
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate cash handling skills
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education and must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees. A current Federal Police Clearance must also be included, along with a Working with Children Certificate. The appropriate Police Clearance Consent Form is available from the Department of Education and Training website: (www.eddept.wa.edu.au/HRRecruitment/Downloads/PoliceClearance.pdf).
Further information regarding this position is available from the Business Manager, Darrilyn Hunter on 6389 9400.
Applications should be addressed to:
Mrs Therese Hussey
69 Webster St
Nedlands WA 6009
Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017
Loreto Nedlands inspires and empowers students to strive for excellence,
to be of service to others and
to confidently embrace life in the spirit of Mary Ward